Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hike

We went on a little hike on saturday up in the hills around Danville.It was a beautiful day with around 70 degree weather. Emma was a great little hiker and walked almost the whole time. The hills were green and beautiful. Emma loved seeing all the cows. Jon also found a frog which Emma repeatedly asked to hold. She held it several times and cried when it was time to let it go.
It was fun to hike as a family and enjoy the nice day.








9 comments:

Stephanie said...

What cute pictures! It's great that you have such nice weather and were able to go out hiking. That just sounds like so much fun right now.

McD Fam said...

Josh misses hiking most from living in South Dakota. We had the Black Hills and Mt. Rushmore close by then, and we went hiking in the Needles every weekend.

Melinda said...

You have sunshine AND green hills behind you! I can't wait to go hiking and walking around here! You look great and Emma's growing so much. Her hair's so long now!!

Paul said...

Sarah, you look great! What beautiful pictures of you two. I can't believe it's so beautiful and warm there. When we woke up this morning, it was nice and sunny, but then a blizzard hit for about an hour or so. Now it's back to sunny and warm. Very odd. I guess that means spring is right around the corner though.

Karen said...

The hills look wonderful...I am so jealous of your weather. If you've seen my blog lately you know it's snow, snow, snow!

Kathy Whittle said...

I didn't know there was so much beautiful space in that area. Your pictures are fun too. Enjoy that beautiful weather - we've been blessed with snow, snow, and more snow!

Annette said...

You look SO CUTE! Emma does too. I am envious of the warmth.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day! Like many before me, I am jealous of your lovely weather and your time out in the sunshine! We have more rain in our forcast, so I'm not seeing any grand opportunities to get out any time soon...

Jennifer said...

DANG! I wish that I could of been there ! It looked like soooooo much fun. I love hikes! Especially on beutiful days in the GREEN hills!