Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub Three Girls in a Tub

Tonight Jon's sisters and Emma took a "super swimming suit bubble bath" in the jacuzzi tub. As sad as it is, this was Emma's very first bubble bath. But, she had a blast. They stayed in there for an hour and she laughed and splashed the entire time. Even falling face first in the water didn't stop her. It was a lot of fun to watch. I have a feeling this is going to become a regular occurence in our house.



Jenny, Emma, and Melinda




7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!! I can't believe she has never had a bubble bath. Kaden practically hyperventilates if he doesn't get bubbles in the bath. :) Glad you found a new, fun memory to make!

Anonymous said...

It looks like she had soooo much fun! Madison loves her bath, but she more often gets tub tints than bubbles.

Esther said...

Those pictures are so cute. That is amazing that she hasn't had a bubble bath. I still love bubble baths (not like I get them much and they are not that great with the Wymount tubs). That is so fun. I can see why Emma would like it.

Karen said...

I wish I was still small enough to swim in a bubble bath! Looks like she had a great time.

Annette said...

I always put bubbles in the tub for the grandkids. It helps keep the tub clean and they have lots of fun. They never complain about baths when they get bubbles. I did bubbles alot for you kids when you were little. She looks totally cute. I miss being able to see her more often.

Kathy Whittle said...

Cute, cute pictures! Emma is so adorable.

McD Fam said...

Ah, bubbles! Dallas loves his bath time, but he prefers bath foam to bubbles, weird, huh?