Our big moving day is this Saturday! I am SO excited...if you couldn't tell from all my posts about it. :) We are so ready. We were able to furnish the entire house with nice stuff for free. Several of the ward members here had stuff they were getting rid of and we got a couple things for free off of Craigslist...including a brand new bed and a piano. We really feel so blessed in every aspect of this move. We feel so good about where we are going and know that it is where we are supposed to be. And we feel so blessed to have had everything work out so nicely the way it did.
I was able to go to our house last Friday and take some pictures so I thought I'd post some.

The kitchen is by far my favorite room in the house. I love it! We have more cupboard and drawer space than I know what to do with. It's great.
I think this room is so pretty. I love the counters and cupboards.

This is part of the living room.

The kids room

Our lovely WHITE bathroom. We need to add a lot of color.

And this is our room.

You've gotta love old house quirks....like how the back door is in our bedroom. :)
5 comments:
Hooray for cupboards!! It *is* a beautiful kitchen. The whole house looks pretty great, so I cann see why you've been so excited. Good luck with all the move-in!
That is a nice kitchen! And I know exactly what I'd do with that much cupboard space. Keep everything down low so I could reach things without climbing on the counters. Don't you just love being short? :)
That is wonderful that you were able to find all of your furniture for free! What a blessing!
Congrats! Your home looks beautiful! I'm sure you can't wait! I wish we were there to help!
This is such a darling home! What a blessing to be able to get everything free to furnish it! We're excited for you to be in your own place.
Hurray!! Nothing like anticipation to remind you how excited you are...or something like that. Anyway, house lookes awesome, I'm so jealous, but far more happy for you!!
Post a Comment