I thought I'd join the tag bandwagon since I haven't posted anything in a while so here goes...
10 years ago I was . . .
A shy, awkward teenager in my freshman year of high school at Rigby Junior High.
5 things on my to do list today . . .
1. Find housing that we can afford for us to go look at tomorrow.
2. Mail paperwork for health insurance.
3. Clean and organize our room.
4. Take a nap.
5. Plan Activity Day for Wednesday(I am one of the teachers for the 10-11 year old primary class)...yes I am a huge procrastinator. This should be done by now.
4 Things I would do if I became a billionare.
-Get out of debt
-GO ON VACATION
-Buy a house
-Invest
3 of my bad habits are. . .
1. wasting time on the computer
2. eating food just because it's there
3. procrastinating
5 places I have lived
-El Paso, Tx
-Rexburg, Id
-Idaho Falls, Id
-Provo, Ut
-Danville, Ca
5 jobs I have had
-Western Wats- phone surveyer then trainer
-Audio Visual Tech at Idaho State
-MTC cafeteria worker
-BYU laundry worker
-Center for Family History and Genealogy at BYU-extraction worker
4 Things most people don't know about me.
-I went to Idaho State University, BYU-I and BYU Provo
-I am a morning person and I have to go to bed by 10
-I got my CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) in high school...I just never did anything with it
-I would love to be able to play the piano well
OK, now who's it?
Anyone who hasn't done this tag yet that wants to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, there's a few things in there that I didn't know about you, so that was cool. So, you attended 3 different colleges; what was your major and did you graduate? (just curious :)
Post a Comment