Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Funny Girl

These are just some random pictures from the last couple of weeks...all of Emma of course. She is such a funny little girl. She has so much personality and is always doing things to make us laugh. She loves being silly, especially with Jon's little sisters. We are going to miss having so much family around!


Emma loves glasses. If she finds them she puts them on. I laughed so hard when I saw her with these.


Emma has recently discovered My Little Ponies, which she calls panies. She loves ponies. She also loves Barbies and will point out Barbie in every book or movie that has her in it. We were at Blockbuster a few weeks ago and walked by a movie that had some cheerleaders on the cover. Emma got so excited when she saw it and yelled Barbie. She didn't want to put the movie back after that. It was so funny.


Another favorite is play doh. Before she can start playing though, she has to stick a blob of it on her forehead...not sure why, but she thinks it's funny.


What's more fun on a rainy day than taking all the pillows off of the couch? We had so much fun.

We love our little girl. It is so fun to watch her learn and grow. She is such a chatterbox and copies everything that we say. It's so fun (and sometimes scary) to listen to the things that come out of her mouth. I can't believe how fast she's growing up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some fun pictures! I love the one of her with the couch cushions :) Madison likes to take the cushions off our couch, too. And I totally agree with how scary it can be to hear them repeat your every word. The other day I said, "doggone it!" about something and Madison quickly repeated it back. Steve was right there and we both laughed, commenting that it was a good thing I hadn't said something worse!

Stephanie said...

She is such a cute little girl! I love the play-doh thing on the forehead, that's way funny. It's fun to see the various quirks that children get.

Melinda said...

I love the glasses. Evie has glasses fetish, too, but the only pair we've really had are the ones that go to Mr. Potato Head...and they're on the verge of breaking since she insists on using them herself. Emma's looking just darling and fun!

Paul said...

I love that she keeps the play dough on her forehead! How funny!

Abby and Greg Christiansen said...

That is So funny. I wish I could be seeing you soon too. I miss being so close to you guys and being able to visit.