I really love that we were able to incorporate so much of Emma's artwork and some of our favorite memories from this last year into this book. It really makes it such a fun things for the kids.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Another ABC Book
A couple years ago we made this ABC book for the kids. We thought it was a fun little book, but we never imagined just how much they would love it. Even after 2 years, it still gets read several times a week, and often it gets toted off to bed with one of them. So, when I got a free photo book offer in my email, we decided to make another one. I am SO excited for them to see it! Here is a little preview of our new ABC book.
I really love that we were able to incorporate so much of Emma's artwork and some of our favorite memories from this last year into this book. It really makes it such a fun things for the kids.
I really love that we were able to incorporate so much of Emma's artwork and some of our favorite memories from this last year into this book. It really makes it such a fun things for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























3 comments:
that is super cute! I LOVE it. I really wish I could do something like this. How fun.
What an amazing idea! So cute.
Now you've done it! I had to make one too--just to see if I could. :) It's coming just in time for our trip to Arizona--perfect distraction for the flight! Thanks for the amazing idea!!
Post a Comment