On Monday the kids and I took a little day trip to the Sacramento area. My aunt and cousins live there and even though we only live 2 1/2 hours from them, we haven't seen them since we moved here over 2 1/2 YEARS ago...I'm ashamed to admit it! This week my oldest cousin was visiting from Texas with his wife, who I have never met, so I figured it would be the perfect time to visit and catch up with them. They were kind enough to let us drop in for a few hours and I'm so glad we did.
The kids LOVED their yard and spent most of the time out there. Matthew loved all the cats roaming around...I think they have 8! He really wanted to hand feed them, but they didn't trust him that much. :)


Emma had a blast trying out all of their swings.


This was the only picture I got of Aunt Susie. She and Emma played a little marble game together.

The cousins- these are all of my cousins on my dad's side (minus Victoria who wasn't well). Aren't they gorgeous?
Back L to R: Hope and Gracie
Front L to R: Brad and his wife, RJ (and their baby due in Feb), me, Matthew, Emma

I really enjoyed being able to catch up with family and meet RJ. Thank you for letting us come!
1 comment:
so fun!
Seriously wish we lived 2 hours away from you... :(
Post a Comment