Today is our fifth anniversary...hard to believe! Five years seems like such a big milestone and at the same time it feels like hardly any time at all. I am so grateful to have Jon in my life!
Instead of writing a bunch of mushy things, I just want to share a poem that Jon wrote me recently (I know, I'm a lucky girl!). I thought it was appropriate for the occasion.
Love is like a flower. It grows only with proper care.
Sunshine, rain, and nutrients yield blossoms, bright and fair.
Without the key ingredients it soon begins to dry.
Watering, just once a day, and sunshine from the sky.
But some days it does not rain, and some it doesn't shine.
And on those days we look to God to see the grand design.
He tends His garden and each young bud He watches tenderly.
But for each flower to reach full bloom it takes the work of three.
Happy anniversary Jon! I LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you had a wonderful anniversary night! Great message in the poem.
Post a Comment