Matthew and his favorite friend, Madeline. These kiddos are hilarious together and they know it!

We love riding our bikes to the elementary school in the evenings to let the kids get some of their energy out.



A friend invited a few of us to go swimming in their complex pool. This is the best kiddie pool ever! We had a great time!


Matthew is developing his own style. He loves wearing his rain boots with everything. It's pretty darn cute!

We've spent the last couple of weekends at Jon's parents house so the kids have gotten to see their cousin, Owen, and have gotten lots of trampoline time in.



1 comment:
I wanted to tell you what a great job you did in your weight loss goals! I finally have caught up reading about 1/2 the blogs from my summer "break" and was very impressed! Your 'after' picture looked great! :-) My ribs expanded with my pregnancies so I'm not sure I could get back down sizes, but I'm trying at least with the weight.
Emma and Matthew are growing so fast and are cuties. :-) Just my thoughts. Have a great day!
Post a Comment