This was a really great week. Again, Fast Sunday definitely helps with weight loss. :) I was also able to pull myself out of my slump and find my motivation again. I feel like I have been able to find my new normal with eating and exercising. It's been interesting to see the effect it's had on the kids too. At first it was hard to convince them to get in the stroller so I could go walking first thing in the morning. They really just wanted to stay and play at home. But now, most mornings Emma asks when we're going to go and she looks forward to our walks. She also talks about exercise more. She'll do some stretches and then say something about how important it is to get exercise every day. It's really cute.
I'm feeling REALLY good and looking forward to meeting my goal...hopefully next week!
This week's loss- 2.8 lbs
Total loss- 23.6 lbs
ONLY 1.4 LBS TO GO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Sarah! That is so great! Good for you! :-D
Soooo impressed!!! How about a new updated photo of your hard work? :)
You are my hero! We are sooo proud of you!
Post a Comment