Monday, June 28, 2010

The Final Weigh In

I have SO MUCH catching up to do....tons of pictures of my visit with my family. They will hopefully be coming sometime in the next week. We have one more week in Idaho, this time with Jon's family...I am loving all of this vacation time!

I had my final weigh in last week. I was really nervous since I had been on vacation at my parent's house for 2 weeks. I splurged more than usual and didn't have my normal exercise routine. But, I did it. I met my goal AND passed it!!!!!!! I was SO happy to see the numbers.

It was kind of weird to see my final weight. To know this weight loss journey (at least the tracking part) is over. To know that I did it. I accomplished what I set out to accomplish. It was really kind of an emotional moment. In addition to meeting my goal, I did something that I never thought I could do. I got back down to my pre-kids weight. And I actually weigh a little less now than I did when I got married. I feel great!

This week's loss- 2.4 lbs
Total loss- 26 lbs!!!

My goal now is to maintain this weight. I would totally be happy losing another 10 pounds, but I'm going to focus more on getting toned now.

Thank you all for your support...for your encouragement, for cheering me on, and for pushing me along and helping me reach my goal.

(Before and after pictures to come)

8 comments:

Melinda said...

Hooray for you!!! You did it!!! You inspire me!! You're awesome!

Too bad I won't see you this summer; you really should post a picture of yourself, now. Even if you don't do a 'before' one, just to show off how amazing you look now.

Larsen's said...

Yayyyy!!! Very proud of you, and you should be proud of yourself...

K said...

Congrats on making your weight goal! What a happy day!

Desirae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desirae said...

Wow!! Congratulations! That is an amazing accomplishment! I hope that you enjoy the rest of your time in Idaho.

Shayla said...

WAHOO!!!! congrats!!

Maggie Muggins said...

Congratulations!!! I'll be doing the happy dance all day when I reach my goal.

Cortnie said...

That is AMAZING!!! good for you!!! About a year and half ago some ladies in our ward did a biggest loser an I lost about 25lbs. I completely understand how AWESOME it feels. Hooray for you! I've gained about 5 of it back since then, but have just started the process all over because I want to lose about 15lbs more.
Way to go.