Friday, January 23, 2009

Kind of Nice

It is 6:54 pm and the house is quiet. Emma was begging to go to bed at 6:15 and Matthew followed 10 minutes ago. And it's kind of nice. Of course it meant lots of screaming and crying from 5 until 6:15, but that's okay. I'm really looking forward to a nice, quiet, relaxing evening with Jon.

Matthew started crawling today! He is still a little awkward and only does it if he has to, but I've noticed throughout the day that he's getting more confident and will try to crawl to something instead of screaming for me to help him. It's kind of nice. Really, I didn't expect him to crawl. Emma never crawled and he had no interest either. So, this was a nice surprise.

2 comments:

Cortnie said...

It's always so nice when they're in bed early, especially when it's all of them. Those are some very precious minutes.

Kathy Whittle said...

It's rare that two children will both go down to bed before 7:00! Hope you had a great evening together.