It's amazing what a little sleep can do for a person. Matthew started sleeping again Monday night and it's great. He still wakes up about 3 times a night, but it's progress. I'm pretty sure he's done being sick, but think he might be teething now. There's always gotta be something, right?
We have been loving the weather this week. Every day has been sunny and warm with highs in the upper 60's and low 70's. The kids have been loving being able to play outside barefoot in shorts and t-shirts. And I am loving it. I can live with this kind of weather. It looks like it will be this way until Tuesday. Hooray!
So, it's been a good week. And tomorrow is Friday! I am really looking forward to the 3 day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So glad to hear that Matthew is doing a little better! I'm jealous of your gorgeous weather! We had a foot drop last week. :)
I am visualizing myself where you are right now. Hmmmm. 60 degrees is MUCH better than -10, which was yesterday. Glad to hear Matthew's doing better!
I am super jealous of your weather! What I would give for just some sunshine!
I'm glad he's feeling better! Fingers crossed for a full recovery and sleeping through the night again!
Hey, cute blog! Ryan and I have one also: www.tambampalmer.blogspot.com
Emma's haircut is cute!
It's great to hear from you! You have a beautiful family! Sorry your little guy has been sick lately, it's always so exhausing when they're sick. Plus there's usually not a lot you can do to help them to feel better. I always feel so useless.
I would love to keep in touch! Again, I'm so glad you found my blog!
I'm glad he's sleeping at least a little better for you. Hopefully those teeth break through soon and you guys get peaceful nights again!
Post a Comment