Sunday, January 25, 2009

It Doesn't Get Any Cuter Than This

Seriously, I love these two.

And some more cuteness...


Doesn't he look so handsome in his white shirt and tie?
I found this whole suit-pants, shirt, tie, and vest-on clearance for $11 and couldn't resist.

We've had a rainy week and Emma insisted on wearing her rainboots and rain coat and carrying this family size umbrella everywhere we went.
"I see you!"

11 comments:

Larsen's said...

Ohhh, so very cute!

Esther said...

Your kids are adorable. You did good with the suit. How fun. I love Emma in the picture. Her hair is so perfect. I love that she has so much personality.

Rachel Holloway said...

I know this sounds silly, but I am getting all teary looking at them so grown up already! I wish we could live closer...I wish our kids could play and grow up together...and I wish, oh wish, that time would stay still sometimes! Wish I could be there!!!

Stephanie said...

So cute! I just got some Zaylee/umbrella shots yesterday because it was snowing. Little kids love umbrellas, don't they? I love the picture where Emma is hugging Matthew - so sweet!

Jake & Lisa Danes said...

What super cute kids!!! Love the suit and tie! Love it!

Cortnie said...

How sweet! I love it when they hug. Good deal on the suit too. I can't wait to find Spencer something cute for church.

Kathy Whittle said...

Those really are darling pictures - Matthew looks so happy!

Tam said...

Wow, Matthew is so big! Last time I saw him he was still practically a newborn!
They are so cute!

Nicia said...

Very cute pictures! And to answer your question, yes, our garage is in the back of the house. It's fabulous!

Unknown said...

Your kids are SO cute. I love that picture of them hugging. That's a pretty sweet find. $11 for a baby suit?!
Oh, and in case you're up for a tag, I sent one your way!

Michelle said...

Cute suit!!! They look so sweet together, lots of love.