Thursday, July 31, 2008
A New Set of Wheels
Jon and I made the biggest purchase of our lives last night...this beautiful 2002 Toyota Sienna. I love it! I love all the space, the two sliding doors, the radio controls on the steering wheel...all sorts of fun stuff. But the best part is that it has air conditioning! This is a first for us as the air conditioning in BOTH of our previous cars went out the first summer we owned them. I felt so cool (literally) driving down the road today with my air conditioner blasting. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting!!
Congrats! What excitement. Yeah for a/c and for the bunch of new space you've got.
congrats!!! If I ever get a van that's the kind I'm getting, I LOVE those!
HOORAY, YOU HAVE CONVERTED TO THE MINIVAN MOM STATUS!
And of course you felt cool--because you ARE cool! :)
Beautiful transportation. Anymore moms spend a lot of time there, so I'm so glad you have air and other comforts too.
wow, that's great!! congratulations
Hooray for nice large vehicles with a/c! It looks so nice! I can't wait for when we are able to get a nice minivan - it's kind of like a rite of passage or something! ;-)
That's so exciting about your new car! You are really going to enjoy it. My kids never wanted me to get the "mormon mom minivan", but I think they're pretty nice!
That is so great that you finally got it. As we put our car seat in our car I realized how little space is going to be available especially when we have a second baby. There is no room for anything else. The van is so great.
We love having our minivan. We had two kids when we moved here, but something told us to get a minivan. I thought it was just so we could load more stuff in it, then we ended up pregnant a couple months later! They're great on long trips, aren't as hard on gas as an SUV (and I think they are just plain prettier too.) It will be nice to have room for your groceries AND the double stroller in the back end! Enjoy your A/C, the space, and the fun of getting used to driving something so big and high off the ground!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Post a Comment