Little buddies...most of the time. I'm hoping Emma grows out of her hitting stage soon. I am really grateful for times like these. Makes me smile.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A gathering place for family, friends, and fun!
7 comments:
Cute pictures. I can't believe he's smiling already! Loved all the posts about your family visiting. You got some wonderful pictures in there and the Oakland temple must have been a wonderful time. I can't wait til this weekend when I get to hang out with my own family and stop being jealous of you!
Hey! I'm finally getting caught up on reading yours. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with family there! I appreciate family so much more now that we have no one nearby.
I love the pictures of Matthew's smile and the one of them in diapers. Emma's still got some really cute pudge! Also loved all of the other pictures from the previous posts! There are some really pretty ones.
They look so cute! Wow. Matthew is looking big.
Baby smiles - he's so adorable!! I love the picture of them all diapered up together. They look so sweet.
Zaylee still hasn't outgrown her "push Thomas every time Mommy isn't looking" phase, but I still carry high hopes for the future. I can get her to apologize and give him a hug when she's done pushing though, usually.
That is just the cutest smile on Matthew! Sibling rivalry and hitting - might not end for awhile, but eventually they'll be really great friends.
Thanks for the invite! I think it's just a bit too far for us to travel right now, with the price of gas and everything. :( I hate gas prices here!! But I definitely think we should get together sometime!
That whole banging her head on the floor screaming may not be normal but it sure makes a funny picture inyour head
Post a Comment