Friday, March 21, 2008

Purse Tag

I always love a good tag and I'm on a roll with my blogging this week so here goes...right now in my purse I have my wallet, keys, and cell phone. These go everywhere with me. There is also a KMart receipt, $2.86 in change...sweet!, chapstick, a pen, and some random cards that I don't want to put in my wallet and just haven't gotten rid of yet-a Borders Rewards card, an old library card, and my BYU id card. Our camera was also in my purse from this afternoon. We met Jon at work to have lunch and let Emma do their Easter egg hunt. Well that's it. Not too exciting.


2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Sarah--it makes me laugh how different our "purses" are--you are totally a minimalist...mine is loaded. But kind of really fits our personalities. :)

Abby and Greg Christiansen said...

wow this makes me feel like my back pack is gigantic. I geuss I kind of HAVE t carry more stuff than you though.