Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

I know I was tagged a LONG time ago...but it was right before we moved and we have been getting settled in so here goes...

Five of my favorite things

1- My family. All of my family of course, but especially my little family. I love the time that we're able to spend together when we're all happy and everything just feels perfect.

2-Warm weather. This is something I have come to appreciate more after having a child. I love to be able to go outside any time of the year and not have to bundle up. I thought I would miss the snow, especially at Christmas, but I don't. Warm weather just makes for happier days.

3-Where we live. Aside from the traffic there is so much I love about the bay area. I love living here. In my mind, it's always been one of those far off, almost exotic places that I would love to visit over and over again, but I never thought I'd live here. I love how beautiful it is. I especially love crossing the San Mateo bridge and being able to see the bay stretch out both ways with the San Francisco and Oakland skylines in the distance. I really need to take some pictures of it...it is so cool. Anyway, I just love how green and pretty it is and how much culture and diversity there is here.

4- A good meal. There is nothing more satisfying than a eating a meal that just hit the spot.

5- Clean sheets and a freshly made bed. I don't know what it is, but the bed just feels so much comfier and cozier with clean sheets. I love it!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm with you on the sheets! I don't particularly LIKE making beds, but I love falling into a clean, fresh one!