Friday, March 21, 2008
The End
Yesterday was a long, tiring day. I didn't sleep well the night before and Emma didn't take a nap. But, it was possibly one of the best days of my life because Jon took his very last test last night. He is completely done with classes!!! We are no longer students...well, he is technically until the end of next month, but we don't have to deal with classes and studying and all that good stuff. He can come home from work at night and really be home. We are SO SO SO excited to finally have this all over with. And I am so proud of him for sticking with it and working so hard to get it all done and do well. Time to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yeah for JON! Do I hear the wild call of the Coldstone Creamery??
P.S. TOTALLY JEALOUS...sigh...someday we will finish school, right?
Congrats on being done with school! I know this has been hard to do, juggle kids, work, and school while still keeping your sanity, but the end is totally worth it. Mark never finished school, but with his crazy work schedule, I swear it feels the same. So, you made it!
HOORAY! That is a huge milestone! I think we actually believed Paul was done when they finally mailed us that diploma in the mail. But for me, it was running out of the testing center, knowing I'd NEVER have to take another test again in my life! Doesn't it feel great?
Yeah!! That's so exciting :) I don't get to have that feeling for a couple more years yet, so I'm jealous. Congratulations to Jon, and to all of you guys for actually getting to have him around more often now!
Celebrate is right!! I hope you guys get to do something fun. Congratulations, Jon. And hope you did well on that last test!!
Post a Comment