This picture is at the gas station we usually go to. We go here because all the other ones nearby are MORE expensive. This was the price this morning, .01 cheaper than yesterday...WOOHOO!! So $3.74/gallon is what we usually pay although I have seen it as much as $4/gallon for regular unleaded. There are also a couple places I have seen it for $3.69...but that's the cheapest I've seen in a long time.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
How Much Do You Pay?
I was talking with my sister the other day and we got talking about gas prices. We thought it would be interesting to see what everybody else is paying as gas prices continue to rise.
This picture is at the gas station we usually go to. We go here because all the other ones nearby are MORE expensive. This was the price this morning, .01 cheaper than yesterday...WOOHOO!! So $3.74/gallon is what we usually pay although I have seen it as much as $4/gallon for regular unleaded. There are also a couple places I have seen it for $3.69...but that's the cheapest I've seen in a long time.
This picture is at the gas station we usually go to. We go here because all the other ones nearby are MORE expensive. This was the price this morning, .01 cheaper than yesterday...WOOHOO!! So $3.74/gallon is what we usually pay although I have seen it as much as $4/gallon for regular unleaded. There are also a couple places I have seen it for $3.69...but that's the cheapest I've seen in a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I think we're paying between $3.37 and $3.40 right now, although I don't fill up often because I don't go anywhere except Kellen's school and the library, each a mile from my house.
We have an Albertson's Express near our apartment charging $3.29, but we get 3 cents off because we have the Albertson's preferred savings card. So we pay $3.26.
Lucky me I don't drive so I don't buy gas..... but I'm sure by the time I'm an adult $4 a gallon will seem cheap.
We are blessed right now with 3.29, but there are hints that it's going up here soon. Good thing we won't be driving for a week or so!
Right now we are sitting at about $3.25 at the cheapest. Although if we go to Maverick we can get 2 cents off of that. Some stations are as high as $3.37 here, but I don't ever go to those. Ouch! I know it is just going to get higher too, Especially as summer rolls around.
Nathan filled up yesterday at 3.19 a gallon at the local Maverick. And he was having a fit about how much it cost.
Yeah, uhm, ours just jumped to 3.35, like I thought it was gonna go up. But still doable, I guess!
Yeah for Utah prices on Gas! We just gased up in Tooele @ $3.15 at a new gas station. I don't want to think about the summer travel though!
$3.19. I think that's what it was when we filled up yesterday. I think that's pretty normal here.
Post a Comment