This girl's got a major sweet tooth! Seriously, she has a sixth sense for knowing when there is candy anywhere near her and will go to any length to get her little hands on it. (And she makes some pretty funny faces too)
Emma loves being fancy with curled hair. These are her very own fancy poses too. :)
Love these girls!
Emma loves Ellie. A lot. She just cannot keep her hands off her. She often tells me (as she's squeezing Ellie so tightly that she can't breathe) that "I just love her so much, I just want to hug her and squeeze her and kiss her". She's a good big sister.
And I just had to post these next two. It's so Matthew...poor kid is surrounded by girls all day. He really thinks that anything Emma and Ellie wear, he can wear too.
Ellie's new trick....well she has a few new ones- spitting, blowing, and peek-a-boo to name a few. She loves being silly and trying to make people laugh and standing like this is one of her favorite ways to accomplish that.
2 comments:
Love the updated pics! So cute!! I've gotta ask though...do people ask how you carry Ellie?? She's a chubby bubby! :) And Carter is too...and I have constant comments about how on earth I can hold him! lol
Emma is getting so grown up! p.s. do you need more clothes??
I LOVE when you post pictures! That first one of Ellie smiling with her cupcake is now the background on my computer. All the kids in my classes get to be jealous of how cute my niece is. :)
Post a Comment