Luckily for me, Emma lets me know very clearly when I'm wanted
Please come in please come in please come in
and when I'm not
Do! Not! Come! in! Please! leave! me! a! lone!!! mom! Mom is not be able to come in here again.
And luckily, she got over it pretty fast. She came up to me yesterday and said, "Mom, you know that sign on my door about not letting you in my room? I didn't really mean it all the time. You can still come in my room when I'm happy". So last night when it was time for bed, I stopped in her doorway and asked if I was allowed to come in. She thought for a minute and then went over to the sign and ripped it down. She then apologized for putting the sign up and told me she loved me.
Oh, how I love this girl and all of her personality!
Oh, how I love this girl and all of her personality!
No comments:
Post a Comment