(And for the record, I love my other kids too. :) Every time I go through baby pictures of the other kids...Emma especially....I worry that I don't have enough baby pictures of Ellie, and I don't want her to feel less important later. :) )
Ellie pulls herself up to EVERYTHING, even in the bath. It's a little nerve-wracking, but she's steady and if she doesn't feel comfortable, she'll sit down.
She just can't resist the shiny faucet
Just like Emma and Matthew, Ellie is a little water baby
She makes this face often....makes me laugh
Much to the older kids' delight, Ellie taught herself how to spit. They laugh so hard every time she does it, so of course she laughs and does it more.
GUILTY!
Kickin' back and munching on Cheerios. Emma used to do the same thing, and I find it hilarious.
Ellie also started clapping a couple weeks ago...so so cute!
2 comments:
oh man, Sarah. She IS quite adorable :-) I love babies especially at this age! They are just so irresistible!
LOVE that you posted new pics! She is growing so fast and it is so fun to see her!
Post a Comment