Matthew has been insistent lately that he wants to be a mom when he grows up. It used to drive Emma crazy, but we convinced her to just let it go and now she ignores it.
Today the kids had a friend over for a playdate. Matthew again mentioned that he wanted to be a mom and the friend told him that boys grow up to be daddies and girls grow up to be mommies. He got really upset and yelled "I can be anything I want to be!" They had this conversation over and over while I tried not to laugh.
When I asked Matthew why he wants to be a mommy when he grows up, he said it's because he wants to be able to have a baby in his tummy. Oh goodness! I told Jon that next time I'm pregnant I'm going to make it seem as miserable as I can. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! You must make pregnancy look desirable I guess =)
Post a Comment