Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weigh in Week 8

This was a fairly normal, week. Nothing out of the ordinary, which was nice. It definitely helps me to stay on track.

I feel like I've been doing this long enough now that the changes I've made have become permanent changes. It's not as hard to figure out what to eat and not eat. And I know how many of those sweets I CAN eat before it will affect my weight loss. :) I've also been better at getting some exercise in each day...some days were definitely better than others. I have never been a good exerciser, so I need to find ways to keep motivating myself to do it. It has helped to add some variation to my exercising, so I'm not always doing the same old boring thing. As the weather has gotten nicer I have really enjoyed going on walk/runs.

My progress this week was about what I expected, and I am happy with it. I also wore some skirts and shorts this week that I haven't fit since before I got pregnant with Matthew! Such a good feeling!

This week's loss 1.2 lbs
Total loss- 16.6 lbs

8.4 pounds to go!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love getting back in clothes I've kept, wondering if I'll really get back into them. That feeling of accomplishment is a.w.e.s.o.m.e. Yeah, you!!!