So, I didn't actually weigh in this week...not at the meeting at least. Instead I was playing tour guide to some friends from Germany (post coming soon!).
My unofficial numbers for this week:
This week's loss- .6 lbs
Total loss- 17.4 lbs
7.6 lbs to go!
I feel like I am losing my motivation to keep losing weight. I weigh less than I have in over 3 years (probably closer to 4 years). And I am finally back in the normal weight range for my height and age. But, just barely. So I know I need to keep losing. I know I need to get my body in shape. And I REALLY want to meet my goal. I guess I just need to get creative now to get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Motivation is hard to keep up for so long. You can do it Sarah. You have been my inspiration. You can do it! Look at how far you have come! After more than 17lbs whats a few more!
Post a Comment