Emma has been saying some really funny things lately and I keep forgetting to write them down and then I just forget them altogether. So, for memories sake, two of Emma's funnies from this week-
-She LOVES the movie Charlotte's Web, but she calls it "Charlie Makes a Web" every time...it doesn't matter how many times we correct her. I've stopped trying to correct because I just think it's so funny.
-This funny came from watching How To Train Your Dragon. She thinks the vikings are pretty cool, but she insists that they are hikings and NOT vikings. I had forgotten about this one until today. I was wearing a viking hat that Jon got from work when the movie was released. As soon as she saw it, she looked up and exclaimed, "Oh Mom! You're a hiking!" Made me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment