Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weigh in Week 11

I DID IT!!!! I DID IT!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I hit the 20 lb mark...and passed it! I may be more excited about this than I am about meeting my final goal...at least for now. :) The last couple of weeks have been a big struggle...sickness, tiredness, major lack of motivation. So, I feel really good about hitting another 5 lb milestone. And my goal is within reach. I am SO close. If I am really good I can reach it in the next two weeks and that is really exciting! I really want to reach my goal weight before I leave for Idaho in 2 1/2 weeks. That is what I'm shooting for...we'll see!

So, this week's numbers-

This week's loss- 2.2 lbs
Total loss- 21.2 lbs

3.8 lbs to go!!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

You. Are. Awesome. Psh. What's four pounds to you, amazing woman? Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Good for you! I totally think you can do it!

Bethany said...

You can achieve anything!!! Have you been taking pictures of your body shrinking? I hope you'll at least have a before and after picture!