Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weigh in Week 10

This is another unofficial weigh in. There was just too much going on today and I didn't go to my weigh in. But, I'm going to go later.

This was a really up and down week. I wasn't making much progress in the weight loss department until last Wednesday, when both Emma and I got food poisoning. Emma definitely got it worse than I did, but I still felt it. And I lost 2 lbs overnight. Food poisoning is a great weight loss program...not fun at all, but definitely effective. :)

I would have been doing great after that except that Matthew's birthday was on Friday. And I made brownies. I have no problem turning down cake, but brownies are a whole different story. I ate way too many but they were SO good. And now I'm regretting it. I don't regret eating them, just eating as many as I did.

My goal this week is to have more self control and to get a good workout in at least 5 days because I want to hit the 20 lb mark next week. I'm SO close!

This week's loss- 1.6 lbs
Total loss- 19 lbs

Only 6 more pounds!

2 comments:

Larsen's said...

That is my problem, too...when I like something - watch out! I will eat too much.

Wow, you are almost to 20 pound!!! Yayyyy!

Shayla said...

woot! good job!