Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Answers to Questions

I've had a few questions about the last couple posts and thought I would just answer here...

First off- the rice krispie treat pumpkins. Make the rice krispie treats how you normally would, but add the orange (or yellow and red) food coloring before you add the rice krispies. I use a small tootsie roll as the stem and then soften some green tootsie rolls in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds and shape them for the leaves. So easy!

Next- a few people asked if they could share the poem Jon wrote. Yes!!! We would love to spread the message, so if you would like, feel free to post it on your blog or forward it on through email.

Okay, so maybe it was only two questions...it just felt like more. Anyway, hope that helps!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey...really cute pumpkins, cute little lady bug and awesome Halloween decorations. I miss those days...thanks for sharing yours with me.

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm finally getting caught up here...sounds like you guys have had a fun past couple of weeks!

I'm pretty anxous to see this election over too. Jon's poem is pretty profound, esecially right now.