The week before last we had a family reunion with Jon's immediate family...the very first one. We went to a beach house in Monterey and it was SO much fun. I'm trying to get caught up on everything from the last couple weeks so I will try to keep this short. Here is a little bit of what we did-
Visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Jon and I took Emma, Jenny, and Melinda. It is huge and there is a lot to do and see. We had a blast!


Spent lots of time at the beach.

Did the blanket toss.

Played lots of pool

Took family pictures....I can't wait to see how they turned out!

Had a yummy dinner at Bubba Gumps

Played at Dennis the Menace Park

Rode the paddle boats (well, everyone except me and Matthew)

Enjoyed nature...check out this spider web!!!

And the sunsets were gorgeous

And last but not least, we had a talent show. It was a really fun night.

It was such a fun, relaxing week. I can't wait for the next one!
4 comments:
LOOKS LIKE FUN!!! Jenna was supposed to be going to bed when she saw this post pulled up and she ran over to the computer to point out Emma and all you guys were doing. Thought it was pretty funny!
I can't wait to see your family pictures! Tell me when they are up! :)
What a fun-looking reunion. You guys did a lot of cool stuff!
PLEASE tell me that spider web is fake so I dont have nightmares....
I think my favorite picture is the blanket toss one ... it's classic.
Post a Comment