Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Sunday was my birthday. I turned the big 25! We had a nice quiet day at home and I really enjoyed it.

Jon cooked a nice beef and broccoli dinner and set the kitchen up like a restaurant. It was really nice. Emma LOVED all the candles and talked about the fire all night.

After dinner we had my traditional birthday cheesecake

Then went on a nice walk. The weather was perfect and it was nice to get outside and spend some time together.

My cute boys

I love this picture. Our little guy is adorable!

Emma was so happy to be able to go on a walk

After our walk we got the kids in bed and Jon gave me a nice foot treatment and massage and we got to go to bed early. Thank you Jon for making the day so special and thank you to everyone who called. It really was a perfect day.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That does sound like a fun birthday! Matthew is getting so big! Cute, cute pictures!

Rachel Holloway said...

I thought that the Sarah girl commenting was YOU--so it made me laugh that you were commenting on your own things. :)

jk!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am glad you had a great day! yOU deserve it~!

Melinda said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you got to enjoy several things...that cheesecake and foot massage have me green. Glad you had a good day!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday! I'm looking forward to my own 25th birthday in November - quite the milestone. Sounds like you had a great day.

Michelle said...

Jon's "mustache" was too funny! Happy 25th!!! That was a fun birthday for me. I felt all "growed up". Mark turns 30 next spring. He tells me to hush when I joke about it... :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day :)

Kathy Whittle said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! I love the pictures you put up. Emma is so cute and chubby. Glad you had such a nice birthday.

Nicia said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Esther said...

It looks like you had a great day. I am so impressed with Jon. He is a great guy. I am glad it was perfect for you.