Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

Emma does. And here is the footage to prove it. Maybe you have to be her mom to appreciate it, but she was really getting into it. It was hilarious!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! She's got some pretty sweet moves! That was funny!

Rachel Holloway said...

That is TOTALLY funny. Jenna enjoyed watching it too. :)

1 question though...why do kids only do the crazy, cooky, funny things when they are dressed in only a diaper? This is a problem of ours as well...

Kathleen said...

I still think that they are great despite the large binkie holder. I was afraid that someone would no who I was talking about.

Michelle said...

Oh, cuteness!!!!!

Nicia said...

Haha. That is super cute!

Kathy Whittle said...

Emma is at such a cute stage. I can tell she is very smart too. She caught right on to someone showing her some different moves. So cute!