We got home late Monday night and I feel like I have been going nonstop since...in a good way. It just hit me last week that I only had 3 weeks (only 2 weeks now) until the baby's due and we have SO much to do. I have my list and have been trying to get stuff ready. I don't know what it is about lists, but I love the feeling of being able to cross something off. I guess I feel so much more productive when I can actually see that I've done something.
We are getting so excited for this baby to come. I am especially ready for him to come. He has dropped really low and I feel like I can hardly move anymore. I have also gotten bigger this time than I did with Emma so a lot of my maternity clothes don't even fit anymore...ugh. Two more weeks...I can make it. Sorry for complaining. I promise I really am excited and I know that once the baby comes it is all worth it.
I don't have many pictures from the last little while but here are a couple that I did get.
Emma loves cuddling with the baby. She always wants to feel it and lay her head on my stomach. She also thinks it's hilarious when she sits on the baby. This could be a problem...
Emma dressed herself yesterday. She got the nightgown up around her waste and wouldn't let me take it off all day. Needless to say, we didn't leave the house, but getting ready for bed was super easy. :)
9 comments:
That's so exciting that you're so close! I totally know how it is, to feel like the baby is in such an awkward position and you can't move without feeling really uncomfortable. You can stick it out!
I love the pictures of Emma "cuddling" with the baby. So cute!
I love those pictures with you and Emma; very precious! I can't wait for your little boy to get here!
Yeah for having hubby back and things back to normal!
Glad you made it through the week. I sure have missed talking to you....lots....
I am so excited for the little guy to make his entrance! HOORAY! :) Can't wait to see a million pictures!
Hey--your water could break any second! And then you'd have another flawless delivery...early...again...
SO your luck! :)
I wish I could wear my pjs all day long!!
I wish I could wear my pjs all day long!!
I am glad you guys got a fun couple days. I totally understand wanting things to just be back to normal again. I know things are not going to be very normal here for a while. I will be very alone for a month and then I will be in D.C. After that I will be having a baby. I can't wait for little Matthew to come!
I can't believe your due date is almost here! Boy, time goes fast when you're not the one pregnant. :) That's so precious that Emma likes to "cuddle" with the baby. She is such a doll.
You look so good! And Emma is such a doll! What an adorable picture!
Sweet cuddle pictures:) Good luck with getting the little guy here. It's always an adjustment, but definitely worth it. I'm sure Emma will be a wonderful big sister:)
Post a Comment