Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Day at the Beach

On Saturday we took Jon's sisters to the beach. The weather was beautiful so we headed out early to avoid traffic. It was a little chilly at first but it got warm quick. Still not warm enough for me to brave the water, but everyone else tried it out. We love having the beach so close and have actually gone every week for the last several weeks. I love the ocean air and it's so beautiful out there. We spent a couple hours playing. Emma loves all the sand and could spend all day there. Jon and his sisters went out in the water in search of sand dollars and sea shells and came back with a small collection. All in all it was a fun day.





3 comments:

Melinda said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures! What a fun outting. I miss the beach!

Abby and Greg Christiansen said...

so fun, I wish we had a beach near by. I am way jealous.

Karen said...

Ditto on "miss the beach". It looks like you had a fun time with the sisters. I'm glad you got to take them to your place for the weekend. It's always so good to be home.