Rules of this Tag:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag 5 people.
When did you first meet the first person on your list?
I don't remember the first time I actually met Melinda but I have a lot of memories of going to their house in the summers when they lived in California. I remember one summer me and Esther stayed for quite awhile. I'm not sure whose idea it was, but we decided to earn a little extra money by cleaning up the dog poop in people's yards. I think we charged something like 25 cents per yard. What were we thinking???
What do you like about the third person on your list's blog?
Rachel always has cute and creative backgrounds and headers that she makes herself. It's always fun to see what she's made. I love reading her blog because I can usually relate to her and she always writes things in a creative or funny way.
What do you like best about the fifth and sixth people on your list?
Dave and Kathy are two of the nicest people I know. I was lucky enough to live close to them while we were at BYU and feel so blessed to have gotten to know them. They are always so willing to help and are so fun to be with.
Jon's parents are sixth on my list. I could not have asked for better in-laws. They are great parents and have raised the kind of family that I hope Jon and I are able to raise. I feel blessed to be a part of their family.
How long have you known the ninth person on your list?
Jessica was my roomate for a few weeks at BYU-Idaho in 2003.
What impresses you about the eleventh and twelfth people on your list?
Jon is a great husband and father. He does so many fun things with Emma. I seriously don't know where he gets the energy. One other thing that really impresses me is that he sets goals and follows through to accomplish them. He is also a great artist...you can check out his art blog on our blog. :)
I am impressed with how well Ashley is able to manage all the businesses and websites that she does. She is knowledgable in so many areas and very talented at what she does.
What is a memory you have with the sixteenth person on your list?
I don't have one specific memory about Sarah Cannon but I remember what a great mom she was (and still is :). She was always so happy and enthusiastic and did so many fun things with Benjamin.
Say something nice about the eighteenth person on your list.
Calista is so talented. It seems like she can do anything she puts her mind to. She is also a great mother and is very dedicated to her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! I made your blog!! YEAH!! Thanks for the nice things you said--I'll slip your $20 in the mail. :)
I hope you have an awesome mother's day--even just a day to rest and relax and enjoy your last SUNDAY AS A MOM WITH ONLY ONE LITTLE PERSON TO TAKE CARE OF!!! Good luck this week! YOu better call when you have your baby... :) I will be waiting!
I love reading these tags people do - especially when I'm in one! Thanks for your sweet comment. Seriously, we miss you guys. You're an awesome family. Wish we lived closer with this new little one coming - time to make another towel...any color preference?
Thanks, Sarah! I've always been impressed with you too. We miss you guys, and wish Emma and Benjamin could still be buddies. I'm so excited for Farrell baby number two this week! I keep checking back, hoping that maybe he's come. I hope everything goes well with that!
Post a Comment