Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rock City

Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny Saturday so we went to a park called Rock City that's near here. It's in the mountains and there are all sorts of rock formations and caves. It's a really cool place.


Melinda, Jon, Emma, and Jenny in the opening to one of the bigger caves.


Jon, Melinda, Debbie, and Jenny climbed this really high rock. I wasn't feeling that adventurous.


Emma taking a break by a little pool of water.



Walking with Grandma and Grandpa.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

What a beautiful place to take a hike! And it's so great that you have the perfect weather there for it. When the weather warms up here, I'm sure there are tons of places to go see. I can't wait for nice weather!

Karen said...

Rock City looks like an awesome place to visit and hike!

Anonymous said...

Steve loves going on trips like that. You've posted several pics and fun things since I was last on, I'm glad you are enjoying the time with Jon's family :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Ooooh...jealous of the weather for sure. What a fun place to go. And I have to say, I love Emma's shoes. They made me chuckle...such cute little running shoes! :)

Paul said...

Ah, to live in California...must be nice. Winters here aren't so bad, but we've had our run of days in the below-zero range, and I'm so done! Looks like it was a fun hike!

Jennifer said...

I love rock city! The caves are the best part along with some of the other cool rocks there!