Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Little Bit From Christmas

I know this is a little late, but it's here. Jon has been working so diligently on his classes and looking for jobs that I rarely get a turn on the computer. It's good to be back to blogging again.
So here is a little rundown of our Christmas. We started it the week before Christmas when we went to visit my parents in Idaho. We had a great time visiting with them.


Emma got this gloworm from them that was by far her favorite present. Glowie goes everywhere with her. This is the first thing that she's ever been attached to. It is so cute. I am so glad he is machine washable. :)


Every Christmas Eve Jon's family gets together with a family in their ward and makes pizza and does a little Christmas program. We had a lot of fun with them.


The Farrell girls on Christmas morning


Emma got this chair from Jon's parents that she loves. It is just her size and plays all sorts of fun songs for her to dance to. Below is her "I know you're taking a picture of me so I'm going to give you my cheesy smile" look.


I can't believe I'm putting this picture on, but I figured there are never pictures of Jon or I. Jon gave me this Willow Tree Statue. I love it!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

So glad it looks like you're enjoying California! Emma is so cute, so happy. I love her cheesy smile...Evie has one too, I just haven't posted it yet. I hadn't realized that you collect willow tree like Rachel...they are pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you back on again; I keep checking your blog for updates on how you guys are doing. It's good to hear that the rain has abated some there. We haven't had any rain today, but we do have gray skies...As for the cheesy smile, that's the only thing I get from Kellen if he knows I'm taking a picture of him :)

Paul said...

I like the glow-worm! I had one just like it when I was little. That's cute that she's attached to it already. benjamin has three stuffed animals that he's attached to now, though I'm not sure any of them are machine washable. "Monkey" (that he got for Christmas), "Bean" (an ugly white dollar store teddy bear that he couldn't leave the store without), and "Tigger" (a giant, fat, soft version of him). In fact, that's how we finally got him to go to nursery, by letting him take some of his buddies with him.