Monday, January 10, 2011

The Results Are In....

And it's a GIRL! We are thrilled...especially Emma, who only wanted a little sister. When I asked her if it would be okay if it was a boy she said no, it had to be a girl. So, that worked out well.  :) Everything on the ultrasound looked great. We feel so blessed!

I am SO excited to start looking at all the adorable girl stuff out there, and I can't wait to meet this sweet little one.

Oh, and we are totally open to name suggestions...we've got a couple that we're throwing around, but I feel like there's a name out there that I'm missing. This is always the hardest part!

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

really am so excited for you!! even if it does break the pattern! lol)

Do you still have baby girl clothes from Emma or do you need stuff??

Larsen's said...

Yayyy!!! (I was wrong...) I am happy for Emma to have a cute little sister to have fun with!

Abby and Greg Christiansen said...

YAY!!! The nieces in the family are making a comeback! I am thinking you should name her Abby after her AWESOME Aunt! hahahaha

Nate and Annie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Desirae said...

Wahoo!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm so happy that everything on the ultrasound looked great.

Cortnie said...

Congrats!! Girls are sooo fun! We're having a girl too. Sorry you still have morning sickness. That's not really very fair. Looks like your family had a lot of fun in the snow, my kids LOVE it too!