This is our new (to us) table that we got tonight. We are SO excited to finally have a real table. Real, solid wood, 6 chairs and a leaf. This thing is big. We are so excited to finally be able to have people over and all sit at the same table. We also love that it fills our dining room. Our last table was so tiny and our dining room/kitchen are one big, long room so it looked really empty. (Now, if we could talk our landlord into replacing that lovely tile, I would be REALLY happy :) ).
The other thing that makes me happy are the pictures on the wall. I wish the picture was better. Jon got these gerber daisy pictures for me for Christmas and they make me SO happy. I love gerber daisies...they are such a cheerful flower. I love all the bright colors. These pictures make me smile every time I look at them.
Adding the table and the pictures makes our house feel more like a home and I love that feeling.
2 comments:
LOVE IT! If I could "like" a post, I would "like" this one over and over--and you would have tons of tiny thumbs up signs all over your blog! :)
jk
Seriously though, it looks fantastic! So nice to get a good, sturdy table!!!
I like the color of the wood. Not too dark and not too light! And daisies are awesome. I prefer them over roses for some reason. :-)
Post a Comment