It was a really good week this week. I REALLY wanted to hit the 15 lb loss mark and I did it! Having that smaller goal of losing 1.8 lbs instead of just looking at the big picture really helped me to stay focused, make healthy choices, exercise, etc. Two pounds is MUCH less intimidating than 11 lbs.
I love the Weight Watchers program because it is not a diet. It is all about making lifestyle changes and then maintaining that healthier lifestyle. And it works.
So, the numbers this week:
This week's loss- 2.4 lbs
Total loss 15.6 lbs!!!
Only 9.4 to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at you go!!! That is so great, Sara. I think W.W. is the way to go - the programs seems to work for a lot of people...
SO PROUD OF YOU! Seroiusly! Can't wait to try some of these recipes and get on it for good in July!
That's so awesome!! Way to go!
Post a Comment