Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weigh in Week 6

6 weeks already???! Wow!

So, this week was REALLY rough. Emma had a cough that kept her up several nights, and Matthew just wanted to wake up and cuddle every night. So, we were up a lot. I was SO tired I was in survival mode for most of the week and did a lot of emotional eating. On top of that I was just too tired and unmotivated to exercise. So, I felt pretty crappy most of the week. But after finally getting a full night of sleep on Friday night I was able to pull myself together and get back on track.

I have felt really good the last few weeks. I have found my groove, you could say. I have my routine, my foods, my workout. They're working and it has felt amazing. So, it was a huge contrast to feel so gross this week. I am much more committed to staying on track now.

Miraculously I was able to have a decent weight loss this week.

This week's loss- 1.2 lbs
Total loss- 13.2 lbs

I'm over halfway there! 11.8 lbs to go!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I am amazed by your fortitude, and your willingness to share it all with us! You're doing great!

Esther said...

Way to go! I really think I need to start this up.

K said...

Congrats Sarah! I hope you are getting better sleep this week!