Monday, April 5, 2010

First Signs of Life

We went out to check the garden today. Check out what we found...yep, those are tiny little strawberries!


These are the potatoes. The leaves are much bigger than they used to be.

We don't see any other produce yet, but the plants are all definitely growing!


4 comments:

Larsen's said...

I just finished planting some seeds with the kids in our yard. I hope we have the same luck as you. This is our first time!

Esther said...

That looks great. Our seeds have started growing too. I am just waiting to put them outside in the ground. Yeah.

Rachel Holloway said...

That's so exciting!! How nice to know you can make things grow! I am pretty sure I just kill everything I touch... :)

Stephanie said...

So jealous. The day after our tomato seeds sprouted it snowed. Then it snowed again a couple days later. So nuthin' growing for us yet!