Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Movie for Jon (and anyone else who wants to watch it)

This is mainly for Jon who is really missing the kids. This cracks me up every time I watch it. I think Matthew is so funny in it, which is why I'm posting it. I also think it's funny because it's a good representation of how the drive was. This was at the end when the kids were really starting to go crazy...the girls yelling at each other, Matthew with his arm out of the strap and naked. He went through both outfits I had for him, so he stayed in just a diaper for the last little bit.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That's super funny! :)

Larsen's said...

Odd, those look like Larsen children in the background! Huh?! Anyway, very cute video - I bet your hubby will appreciate it!

Kathy and Dave Whittle said...

Cute video. Reminds me of all those trips I took in the big vans with your mom and all our kids. :) Hope you're having a great time up in Idaho.