I've had people ask to see them, so I went for the next best option and took a picture of the pictures...in their frames behind the glass. So please excuse the ghetto-ness.
We also couldn't get a single smile from Matthew, who is usually incredibly smiley, and Emma would only smile her cheese smile while she squeezed Matthew in the 2nd picture. Overall though, we are pleased with how they turned out.



And speaking of family, I get to go see mine!!! My family just decided last week to have a family reunion in May, so the kids and I leave for Idaho on May 8...less than 2 weeks! My sweet mother-in-law took pity on us and agreed to help me drive since she was already planning on going to Utah that weekend. She gave up a quick flight to spend 12+ hours in a car with 2 little kids. Isn't she so nice??? So I'll spend that weekend in Utah and then spend two weeks in Idaho. Jon will fly up a couple weeks after us and help me drive home. We'll make a quick stop in Boise on our way home. Sooo...does anyone in Utah or Idaho want to meet up? I'd love to be able to see as many people as possible. Let me know!

8 comments:
Let me know when you are in Boise! I would love to meet you!
SUCH cute pictures! How fun!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! Seroiusly, counting the days....
So cute. And not at all getto.lol. You will have to take lots of pics of the family. Between you and Rachel you should be able to cover it all :)
So cute! I love family pictures! You have such a wonderful family!
How fun!! I hope we can have you over for dinner when you're here in Utah! Let us know the days you'll be here so we can arrange.
Those pictures turned out really cute! I think Emma and Matthew look a lot alike. Gotta love the "squeezing my baby brother" face. Benjamin does that too. So classic!
The family pictures look great! And getting to go for a family reunion will be so much fun :) Enjoy!
Hi - just touching base to let you know we're planning to have you stay with us this weekend. Let me know which days! We're so excited to see all of you!
Post a Comment