Thursday, April 23, 2009

Heat Wave

What do you do when it's 90 degrees outside and you don't have air conditioning???

If you're us, you go buy your almost-one-year-old's birthday present 4 weeks early and start putting it to good use! He doesn't know the difference, right?









This picture is totally random, but it makes me laugh. Matthew snuck into the kitchen and climbed right into the dishwasher while I was getting dinner ready. I had no idea he was there.

4 comments:

Thora said...

Oh, no, I need to figure out a present for Elisheva's first birthday (four days away) - this is a good idea, though!

Melinda said...

Awesome! I can't wait until we have to pull ours out..,.in four months or so! ;)

Nathan said...

I can't wait to get a little pool too. How fun, and you get to have it in your yard.

Kathy and Dave Whittle said...

90 degrees? We had snow just a few days ago!! You've got to love that California weather.