I LOVE this picture. I know it's not the greatest quality and it's not very artistic, but I love that it captured the moment perfectly. Emma was so excited to go on a bike ride with Daddy after he fixed his bike. She really loves him and loves doing things with him.I think this picture came at a perfect time because Emma has been favoring me a lot lately. She usually won't let Jon help her with things and asks for me...or demands me and it's kind of been getting to him. So, here's proof that she loves and adores him and wants to be like him. :)
As much as Emma looks like me, I think she gets everything else from Jon. They are both very artistic, outdoorsy, and adventurous. I can't wait to see all the fun things they do together as she gets older.
7 comments:
Soooo cute! We miss you guys, and wished we live closer so we could play more. :)
You are right, there is something so sweet about this picture, how she looks up at him!
AWWWW..... so cute!
You are right--this picture is precious!!!
What a cute picture! It's always nice when mommy-clingy kids discover their dads are pretty cool too.
Great moment! I love the picture and know what you mean about being favored...and sometimes wishing the other was favored.
How precious. That is such a cute picture.
Absolutely precious picture.
Post a Comment