Friday, December 19, 2008

Emma's Haircut

All right...here it is. The haircut I gave Emma. I realize the pictures aren't amazing...but I'll take what I can get. :)

This haircut is really growing on me. I think she looks so cute and just a little more grown up.


9 comments:

Larsen's said...

I love her hair - that is how I want mine! She looks very cute...

Nicki said...

So cute! She looks so grown up. We can't wait to see you guys!

Rachel Holloway said...

That haircut ROCKS! Seriously, the CUTEST EVER!! LOVE IT!

Stephanie said...

I think you did a good job. She looks very cute.

Anonymous said...

Her hair looks great!! It curves around her face just perfectly. You did a really good job!

Kathy Whittle said...

I love the haircut! So cute!!

Melinda said...

That turned out WAY cute! (At least you CHOSE to cut it like that...) I like it!

Bethany said...

I've decided that the word "cute" is overused in the English language, so I'm going to call her hair, darling, adorable, and precious. You really did an excellent job cutting it.

Esther said...

Her hair looks so cute. I love it. Dad and mom said the same thing. She does look more grown up.