Friday, December 12, 2008
Meeting Santa
Santa made a special appearance at Dreamworks today. I don't think Emma had ever met him and we've only talked about him once or twice, so she wasn't really sure what was going on. Luckily she didn't cry and when it was time to leave, she didn't want to get off of his lap. Matthew was totally oblivious and just liked playing with his beard. He even made off with a handful of it. Oops...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You guys officially get the AWARD for the FIRST picture I have seen this year with children that young not crying on Santa's lap. :)
I liked your catch-up post! It's nice when you have too many good things going on to post regularly. I love the pictures of Emma with her gingerbread house. I am also amazed that you were able to get a good picture of them on Santa's lap. That's impressive!
I liked your catch-up post! It's nice when you have too many good things going on to post regularly. I love the pictures of Emma with her gingerbread house. I am also amazed that you were able to get a good picture of them on Santa's lap. That's impressive!
You guys sure have cute kids. Matthew is already getting so huge. We can't wait to see you in a week or so.
HaHa! I can't even remember the last time we did Santa photos! I think it was Kellen's first Christmas back in '98... And he already stopped believing about 3 years ago. Oh, well. It's a cute picture of yours with Santa, though!
Hannah got Santa pictures this year. She also took off with Santa's beard. It was cute though.
Post a Comment