Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Newest Addition

Here is the newest addition to our family. Two cute little goldfish, or as Emma calls them- wishies. We had talked about getting a couple fish for awhile and finally just went out and bought them. I don't know who was more excited about them...Jon or Emma. :) They really are fun little fish to watch and Emma loves to help feed them. This is where I draw the line on owning pets though, so hopefully the pet hunger has been satisfied.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah for pets...funny thing, Bill made the comment a few months back that he felt sorry for our kids because I wouldn't let them have pets...I cannot count all the pets we've had. Numerous dogs, at least 5 cats, rats, gerbils, ducks, rabbits, a snake, parakeet, fish...the list goes on. He finally decided I complained about pets and that's what he remembered. It should be noted, that while we now have a cat (Annie) Bill is the one who brushes, bathes, feeds and cares for her:)

Stephanie said...

We tried a few goldfish a while back and they didn't last long. Hopefully yours will have long full, "wishie" lives! :) Zaylee used to call them "Shissies." It was really cute, I'm almost sad she says it normal now.

Melinda said...

We love our fish! Glad you got some too. Also, glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend w/ Esther.

Michelle said...

You're brave to put them where Emma can reach them.... or have I just lived with my destructive bundles of trouble for too long? Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend, shopping for itty-bitty baby clothes is sooo much fun!